Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

G-3 vs. MS-06R-2 (JR)

a topic in Gundam: Universal Century, a part of the RPG forum.

Gundam: Universal Century Storyline

G-3 vs. MS-06R-2 (JR)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Fri May 26, 2006 10:03 pm

OOC: To get this started I need to use a few NPCs, so bear with me. Nobody post for now, except Dark-Zombie. If I can't get him to post soon, I'll edit, so look for updates. If he doesn't RP, whoever does decide to eventually, I need you to RP as Johnny Ridden. If you don't know who he is, look him up.

IC: After the Graystar's harrowing first battle, the carrier continued to its rendezvous point with the Magellan class cruiser, Heron. En route, the Graystar inadvertently encountered the two surviving Musai carriers from its battle a day and a half before...

"All hands, Combat Status One!" Captain DeMarco's voice echoed from the PA System in the port-side hangar bay.

"What?" Petty Officer Eros Sabersky exclaimed, poking his head out of his cockpit. Eros had been making a few adjustments to the RX-78-3, or, G-3 Gundam.

"The boss man said combat alert," Chief Mechanic Gray called back from the G-3's shield where he was attempting to remove a Heat Hawk that had become lodged in the shield during the earlier battle.

Eros ducked back inside the G-3's cockpit and flipped a comm toggle that connected him with the Graystar's communications officer, Petty Officer Laura Setrus.

"Laura, what's going on?" Eros asked as Laura's soft brown hair and gentle visage winked into view on his left side view screen.

"Sensors spotted two Musai class cruisers about two thousand kilometers to our port."

"Only two? don't they usually operate in squads of three?"

"I thought so, but we only spotted two."

Two? Eros thought. Could they be the ones that escaped earlier?

"Hey," Petty Officer Justin Zaccria interrupted, poking his large gourd inside Eros' cockpit. "You ready to go?"

"Almost." Eros shoved Justin out of the way, then yelled to Gray: "Is the shield ready yet?"

"Nope," Gray called back, "but the Beam Rifle's charged."

"I'm having trouble realigning the Guncannon's targeting sensor," Justin told Gray.

"You guys!" Laura yelled from within her comm window inside the Gundam's cockpit.

"What?" asked Eros, ducking back inside.

"Get ready to launch. We don't think the enemy has spotted us yet, so go out and ambush them."

Justin's head reappeared within the cockpit, "Problem, the way the Guncannon's behaving right now, I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn."

Laura turned away for a moment, appearing to listen to the Captain. She nodded and returned her gaze to the young pilots congregating within the Gundam.

"Captain DeMarco says we're going to move in closer so you can use the Guntank to snipe at the enemy ships."

"Yes! Shipeage!" Justin proclaimed jubilantly and pushed off, moving to the tank-like MS.

"Hey, Pack-Mule!" Eros yelled to Gray, "I'm going now."

Eros pushed forward on the G-3's control sticks and the powerful, gray Mobile Suit smoothly walked away from the vertical maintenance table.

Gray's head appeared in another comm bubble on Eros right view screen. "Without the shield?"

"Yeah," Eros told him. The Gundam reached down and slid its Beam Rifle from a charging dock that extended from the wall of the hangar bay. G-3 walked to the elevator and was raised to the launch deck, where it stepped onto the catapult.

"Eros you're clear to launch," Laura informed the young pilot, her voice already becoming garbled by Minovsky Particle interference.

"Thanks." A small window appeared on an overhead monitor and a countdown began. When the numbers reached zero, the Gundam was rocketed forwards at a high speed, and Eros was pressed into his seat form the massive amount of G forces.

As the Gundam streaked away from the Pegasus Class carrier Graystar, Eros thought he heard Laura's voice whisper: "I love you." Then she dissappeared in a burst of static.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark-Zombie on Tue May 30, 2006 9:14 pm

OOC: Cut me slack cause I am new to RP.

IC: Johnny sat in the dock waiting to see if he would be givin the order to attack.

He thought to himself about the defeat of there sister ship just awhile before.

The chief Mechanic was looking at Ridden as if he was looking at a ghost.

Ridden turned and asked "What are you looking at?!" but the Mechanic was standing in shock.

"I said what are you looking at!", but still the mechanic didn't move. He turned to look to see what the mechanic was looking at.

In the distance was the approacing ship from earlier.

Johnny slammed his hand down on a table he was sitting by.

"Why are they coming back?",said Ridden

"Where they not satisfied with the deaths they caused?"

Over a speaker came the voice telling the crew to man there station.

Ridden climbed into the cockpit with only one thought on his mind.

Revenge was all he new at that moment.

He got situated in his Zaku and reached for his bazooka.

He didn't care if he died as long as he took the ship down.

He sped out of the hanger and didn't look back.

He looked at what seemed to be another mobile suit coming toward him.

On the left screen can the face of the mechanic.

"Don't die on me kid.", the mechanic said.

Ridden just smiled and said "Have I ever let you down?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark-Zombie
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Tue May 30, 2006 9:37 pm

OOC: I'll just continue to use a couple of support dudes...I guess they're not NPCs now. :D
You might try editing in order to add some more details. Describe Johnny's thoughts, his environment, and the events of the launch a little better.

IC:

Just a little closer, thought Justin as he tried to match the Guntank's sights up along the bridge of the closest Musai. Bingo!

After Eros' launch, the Guntank had been raised onto the deck of the Graystar, and then activated magnetic anchors of the treads in order to prevent the Guntank from being dislodged from the deck.

A pair of high-velocity shells erupted from the Guntank's shoulder-mounted cannons. A few moments later, Justin's patience was rewarded by an explosion just below his intended mark.

"Dang! I missed," he exclaimed, becoming frusterated at himself for missing.

Justin began pulling the trigger almost at random, though turning the Guntank in order to keep at least a bit of a lock upon the Zeon cruiser.

Eros was at station-keeping mode fifty kilometers away from the Graystar. He had deactivated his IFF signal and running lights, and kept his thurster emissions to a minimum to avoid visual detection by the Musais. When he saw multiple shells fly away from his battleship, Eros flipped the thruster activation switch and prepared to attack as soon as Justin let up on his assault.

So it begins...

Eros started to think of roundabout course that would allow him to attack the Musais from behind, when he saw a red steak fly away from the fore ship's hangar bay.

"The Red Zaku!" he exclaimed, then threw all caution to the wind. The G-3 Gundam rocketed forward, the G Forces again holding Eros to his seat.

G-3 flew in a straight line towards the modified Zaku. Eros reached up to the right side of his headrest and pulled his targeting computer into firing position, then rotated his hand controls to raise the Beam Rifle into sniping mode.

Minovsky Particles began to collect in bright yellow orbs around the barrel of G-3's Beam Rifle, then a second later, a bright pink beam of heat and energy lanced forward to the Zaku...

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark-Zombie on Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 am

OOC: Well aparently this worked so.

IC: "Why do people always have to die......",said the mechanic.

Ridden was about to answer but held his thoughts.

Why do they have to die? Why am I here? Do I realy want to fight what I cant see? Ridden thought.

Ridden scanned the surface of space waiting to see if he could see anything.

"Maybe they left", said the mechanic.

"No, there is someone out here.......the only problem is I dont know where.", said Ridden.

Seconds later a mass of exsplosens happened around there cruser. Ridden couldnt find out where they came from but he new they where close.

More rounds pounded around the Zeon cruser.

Why arent they fireing back......can they not see them on radar?

At that second....Ridden spotted where the exsplosens where comeing from.

He raced toward the exsplosen but couldnt see where it came from.

A bright pink blast flew past him and hit part of his left arm.

"What the...", shouted the mechanic

"What's going on in there!",exclamied Ridden.

"The docks just got hit....you arethe only one with a suit at the moment.",said the mechanic.

This is going to be interesting...

Dark-Zombie
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Wed May 31, 2006 10:32 pm

OOC: A little better, but try to work on your spelling...not like it's Spanish class.

Kiyoshi, I know you said this thread technically doesn't exist...consider it training for Dark-Zombie.

IC:

Gotcha, thought Eros as his Beam Rifle blast scored a grazing hit on the Red Zaku's left shoulder spikes.

Eros lined his sights up again.

No, better move, he thought as he realized that multiple blasts from the same location would quickly give him away.

Eros depressed the Gundam's foot pedals, which sent it into an upward diagonal torwards the Zaku.

Why doesn't he move?

Eros got a bead on the Zaku's chest section, and fired again...

Click, click, click.

"Dang it!" Justin exclaimed as his shoulder cannons ran out of ammo. He flipped a toggle and Laura's head popped up on his screen. "I'm finished. My ammo's gone."

"Bring the ship within MPC range," Captain DeMarco's voice sounded from off screen.

"What should I do?" asked Justin.

"Sit tight for now," Laura replied, "the captain said you'll engage when we get closer."

"Right," Justin confirmed sarcstically, then cut the connection.

A pink light flashed across his view screen.

Was that Eros? he thought.
Last edited by Goth-3 Gundam on Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark-Zombie on Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:29 pm

OOC: Well I'm trying to type and look at what I am doing and that is not easy.

IC: Ridden was worried now. The dock was destroyed so that meant that he was on his own.

What am I going to do? Do I fight or do I die? No! I wont give up!

A voice went through his head at that second. It was a familiar voice....but he didn't know whose it was.

"Johnny", said the voice.

"Johnny, you need to move or you will die.....dont hesitate, just do your job.", again said the voice.

"My......my job", replied Ridden.

At that moment Ridden snapped. He started randomly fireing in all directions.

He flew to the blind side of the cruiser. Just then a pink blast hit him around the legs. He noticed that if he hadn't moved he would have died.

Still the pilot was unable to be found.

"Where are you!", yelled Ridden.

"Come out and fight...",but before he could finish he saw something streak by. He didn't know what it was but, he knew it was trouble.

He fired ahead of the streak, hoped he could get it to stop.

"Take this!", and a blast left from his shoulder.

All he could hope for, was a hit.....no matter where it hit.

Dark-Zombie
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:36 pm

OOC: OK, lemme think...the mysterious voice has to be a real person contacting Ridden via radio, which would be horribly garbled from Minovsky intereference, or laser line communications. Ridden is not a Newtype, and, thus, does not have little psychic/telepathic intuitions. Also keep in mind that Ridden is a seasoned ace pilot. He needs to be portrayed as being a little more self confident.
You could also have up to three Zakus join him from the other, undamaged Musai, though, unless you just say that they launch, you'll also be charged with RPing for them as well.
Again, try to put a little more detail into your post. Describe his movements in the cockpit.
Firing, not fireing.
I'm doing all this constructive criticism to help you, and myself...I suck at this too. :lol:

IC:

Not another grazing hit! Gotta move quicker.

Eros watched the Zaku move in a red streak of light and decided to give chase.

Propellant, the thought suddenly popped into his head, as if from nowhere.

"What was that?" he blurted, then realized that if he shot the propellant leaking from the severed conduit on the Zaku's leg, it would momentarily ignite and possibly stun the pilot.

Eros fired an uncoordinated blast from his Beam Rifle in the general direction of the spewing fuel as he dodged seemingly random bazooka bursts from the Zaku's bazooka. Unfortunately, one shot barely grazed the G-3's leg and the shell exploded, the shock sending the Gundm reeling to port.

"Darn...good it wasn't terrible."

Suddenly, several small missiles arced from behind the Gundam and Eros spun, momentarily forgetting the Red Zaku. What he saw was the Guntank.

Oh, God Eros, Laura desperately wanted to cry out, but stopped herself before the embarassment.

"Laura," Captain DeMarco began, "tell the Guntank to follow the Gundam. And tell the Guncannons from the starboard hangar to launch.

"Aye, sir," Laura managed to spit out, nearly in tears, fearing for Eros' life.

She opened a channel to the Guntank.

Justin saw a burst of light and decided it was time to go.

"Laura," he called into the reopened comm chanel, "I'm going to take off, I just saw a large burst of light."

"Right, good luck."

The Guntank's magnetic locks disengaged and Justin rocketed it forward into battle. Just past the explosion area, he saw a monoeye flash, so he fired several rounds from his BOB Missile Launchers in a circular pattern around the Gundam.

Justin flipped the MS to MS comm toggle.

"Need some help?"

"Maybe," Eros replied.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:01 pm

OOC: exactly when in the hell is this happening? Because of it's early UC welll there wouldn't be any R-2's...further more..."a little more self confident", Johnny Ridden was a cocky son of a bitch. It's that simple.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark-Zombie on Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:12 pm

OOC: Thanks for the help. Well the voice is kinda a communication that he cant hear to well. He also cant tell if it is someone from his own ship or the other Musai. I'll make it clear this time. Im puttin someone else in,but I dont know names so Im giving him the name Zaku1.

IC: In the hanger of the second Musai, a group of pilots where waiting to be told to go itno combat. Fromthe first Muasi, were coming radio transmitions of help needed.

"Man your zuits gentlemen.", came from the control room of the Muasi.

"You heard the man, lets go.", cried the mechanic to the crew.

The pilots ran to there suits and waited for the go signal.

"I'm sorry crew, but only three of you can go.", said the mechanic.

The three best pilots were chosen to go and fight.

The pilots reached for there weapons and were launced out on there way out the hanger when one of them was hit.

The Zaku was hit right on the head a exploded killing the pilot.

The other two pilots where not sure where the shot came from.

Zaku1 yelled over the radio, "Watch out!"

The other Zaku was hit and exploded.

Zaku1 was looking for the Red Zaku.

Where is he?

Ridden heard the transmission of Zaku help. He only found one pilot on his way. He turned and looked and saw what looked like a guntank moving.

"Why is that out here?", cried Ridden.

"Yo Ridden, this is Zaku1 here to help.",came from the pilot.

"Well, I really didn't need the help, but thanks anyway."

Well, now there are even numbers......but I wonder who that pilot is.

Dark-Zombie
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:24 pm

OOC: It's mid-October, not early. I was trying to boost his skills and confidence without sounding like too much of a prick. I've beaten Encounters in Space, and read a translated Manga on Ridden, I know he's cocky.

A musai is only capable of carrying three Zaku type MS in its main hangar. Here's a link: http://ultimatemark.com/gundam/musai.html

My team's MS are momentarily distracted, that should give you and your other Zaku a chance to launch an offensive.

IC:

As Eros conversed with Justin, another Zaku launched.

"More of them?" Justin asked, his radio becoming increasingly garbled by
Minovsky intereference.

"Look!" Eros exclaimed, making a pointing motion with the Gundam's arm.

The Graystar had come within firing range, and was laying down multiple MPC shots towards the Musais.

"Laura, as soon as we're within the MPCs' range, order gunnery crews to commence firing."

"Roger," she replied to the captain, then flipped a switch that opened a link to the gunnery control deck. "We will be within firing range in...thirty-five seconds. Captain DeMarco has ordered a MPC barage."

"Copy," came the reply from the gunnery chief.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark-Zombie on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:20 pm

OOC: Well,that link helped me relize what you ahere talking about. Im trying to find all that I can about ships and gundams today.

IC: Zaku1 moved closer to the Red Zaku...but was nervous about the damage it had received.

"What happened?", exclamied the pilot.

"What's it look like?", said Ridden

"Sorry, just thought I would ask.", said the pilot a little mad.

"Lets try and get them while they have stopped fireing.", said Ridden

The Zakus moved into attack position directed toward the guntank. The Red Zaku aimed his bazooka at the bottem part of the tank. The other Zaku aimed at the head, hopeing to have a direct hit.

"Fire!", yelled Ridden

Why are they always sending me the guys who cant follow orders

"I said fire!", yelled Ridden at the Zaku.

"Wha.....what is that?", called the pilot pointing toward a ship comeing closer in the distance.

"That must be there ship......call the captain to move!", called Ridden

The order neverwas given caue before he could cal for the captain...the ship had opened fire at the Musais.

Ridden now very mad yelled out, "Fire back,now!"

The Zakus opened fire at the mobile suits that were just standing still.

A bazookaround lauched straight at the tank went looking right at the middle.

"Lets see you dodge this",called Ridden

Dark-Zombie
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:09 pm

OOC: Here are some more sites to help you find out about Gundam:

http://gundamofficial.com/

http://mahq.net/

http://gun-plus.com/ .

You might also try

http://wikipedia.org/

Though Kiyoshi doesn't like it, it has a few helpful items. Just search for Gundam.

Also, since you're RPing for Zeon, you can reffer to the Red Zaku as a high mobility type R-2, or just HMT...always pay attention, and include many details. Oh, your HMT Zaku should be able to almost keep up with the Gundam. Let's play tag.

IC:

During the brief pause in the battle, Eros abruptly felt a a pain jus below his waist. It was a quick sensation, though it jarred him into reality just in time to see the Red Zaku raise its Giant Bazooka into firing position.

"Justin, move!" Eros cried, hoping to save his friend.

"Wha?!" Justin exclaimed and moved just before a shell zoomed past him.

We gotta attack them, Eros decided.

The G-3 raised its Beam Rifle and fired off three rounds in rapid succession, then went into an upward spiral. Meanwhile, the Guntank launched off a missile from each of its arm launchers, then began a sluggish retreat to a safe firing range.

"Laura, order the starbor hangar to lunch Guncannons 02 and 03."

"Yes, sir," she confirmed, then turned back to her control panel. " Bridge to hangar 02, launch your Guncannons."

"It won't work?! Well, fix it!" Gray's enraged voice sounded over her headset. "Sorry, Laura, the catapult's not working."

"Not working?! Why."

"Not sure. I think the magnetic charger is out of alignment, but I'll check into it."

"Thanks," she replied, then closed the channel. "Captain, CM Gray reports that the catapult is not functioning properly."

"That's just grand..."

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:54 pm

OOC: I mean this of no offence at all, but since the events going on here do not impact the yet unstarted UC RP, I think this should be moved to the growth forum. Reasons being it goes against the rules of the UC forum as well as it is someone trying to learn the often times complicated art of forum RP.

I would do it, but I don't know how...so if Master see's this maybe he can do it for me.

A note on the UC RP in general, I'm going to give the voting about another week. Looks like One Year War is going to be it, unless some other catagory gets a bunch of votes. So expect a start sometime in he coming weeks.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth-3 Gundam on Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:26 pm

Fine with me. I started this before I knew you were going to start a storyline...so..ok. Just PM me and Dark-Zombie when you or Master do so we know where to look.

Goth-3 Gundam
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!