Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Jupiter Colonies

a topic in Gundam Wing: The Jupiter Chronicles, a part of the RPG forum.

Custom game.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:56 pm

Uchnos walked down to the hangar deck, passing by several technicians, and MS pilots “Arrogant jerks, think that their death walkers are the end all be all war weapon” He stopped himself and sauntered down into the flight bay, noticing the 4 models of star fighters, “The JSF-2 Escape.. Its orbital only, but its firepower makes up for that, he walked down, looking at the oldest fighter, a F-35 JSF1-0 conversion “This old thing is still being built, he stared at the 500 year old fighter, Well it does have great ground to orbit attack, but its known lack of an cloaking device makes it venerable on recon..” Walking back to the main deck, he looked at a massive mobile suit, just taking in its height in scale… “These 100 ft monsters, have some good, but they still seem like wastes that could be used to create a new class of drop ships.” All of a sudden, he felt a slight push, The starship was actually launching, heading off towards war. Uchnos felt the null g , realizing that he was on the way to open space.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:03 pm

Reno awoke with a start, and looked at the clock.

"Christ it's only been 20 minutes?"
Reno sat up in his bunk, and ran a hand through his hair. He looked around his tiny quarters on the capitol ship and cracked his neck. Shaking his head, to clear sleep, Reno stood up and headed for the shower.
10 minutes later Reno stepped out of the shower and dressed. As he headed for the door, he tossed the towel against the far wall it hit and then dissappeared down the laundry chute. Reno smiled as he headed out the door.

"I love modern technology wondern if those primative terrans have it. Oh well they will soon enough."
reno headed out of his quarters and down the hallway towards the elevator, as he walked he looked over his list:

"I'm still one pilot short. Where the hell is he?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omikron
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:48 pm

Uchnos was running down the starship hall, trying to find Reno, the local ship commander, h looked down at the hall, saying something about “Damn poorly written schedules. He made it to the elevator hall, where the door was about to close. Hello Reno, I am sorry that I am late, but I am now here to receive your orders He stands at attention "What should I do Sir?"

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:48 pm

Reno's calm gaze falls on the soldier standing in front of him. Looking down at his clipboard, Reno attempted to find this man's name. frowning slightly in thought, Reno's eyes dart across the paper. Finally the name Uchnos pops out at him.

"What you can do for me soldier, are 2 things." Reno tucked the clipboard under his arm and eyed the young man in front of him.

"You can walk with me to the hanger where our MS's are waiting and 2 we can discuss the battle plan."
With that Reno stared forward as the elevator came to a stop on the hanger deck. Reno stepped out and polietly waited for Uchnos.

"So tell me soldier, do you have a family waiting for your return?"

Omikron
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:56 pm

Close to a month had passed. The time had gone by slowly, so very slowly. Everyone on board was restless, and with good reason. The fleet was only a few hours out of the sensor range of Mars. It would all begin in three hours. As soon as the ships reached sensor range, all hell would break loose and yet another war would begin. Sergei sat in the commander's chair on the bridge of the capitol ship. He had gotten over his pre war jitters, but now he was nervous. He never thought that he would end up this close to the battles. When he had begun this little project he had expected to stay on the Jupiter colonies, not be on the JAF capitol ship. But it was too late to worry about that, he was here and there was nothing he could do about it. Sergei took a deep breath and grabbed the microphone that was attached to the chair. He cleared his throat and pressed the button. Sergei's image appeared on the screens though out the ship.

"Attention! We are a mere three hours away from beginning a move that will go down as the best thing to happen to Humanity ever! You all have trained for this and waited, now, you only have to wait a few more hours. Once we're with in sensor range it will still take another hour or so to reach the point where we can deploy or Mobile Suits for an attack. The fighters will be deployed first to clear out the defensive satellites, which pose the most threat to our Mobile Suits. Although our Mobile Suits are more impressive that anything Earth, Mars or their colonies have very produced. Their defensive satellites are made from Gundanium. The lasers they can fire are [i]much more powerful than anything was can produce. A direct hit from those will destroy one of our Mobile Suits, but the faster fighters will easily be able to destroy them."[/i]

Sergei pause, keeping the button pushed down. He had rehearsed this speech thousands of times. But here he was on the brink of his greatest victory and he couldn't think of anything.

"Prepare yourselves! Soon everything will begin. You will be laying your lives on the line for the greatest cause! OUR VICTORY!"

Sergei threw his clenched fist into the air as he shouted the last words, joined by everyone on the bridge.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:42 pm

Apophis stood leaning up against a wall near where Sergei was sitting. A moment latter he straightened himself, he stretched his arms and relaxed them a moment later. He then put his left hand in his pocket and started to scratch his head with his right hand.

“ That was a nice speech. That may have just made them a little bit more nervous. By the way, that little joke that you pulled off when I first arrived on the ship, it wasn’t funny. My mechanics put up a picture of that in their quarters. By the way, I will be in the initial wave of MS pilots. I had asked Reno if he wanted me to be his wing-man, but that was about a week ago and I haven’t heard from him, well I have been mostly been working on some slight modifications to the MS that I will be piloting and that shuttle that I came in. It still isn’t working the way its meant to, but at least it wont shut down again, I hope. Well I’m heading to the hanger now, you know what my mach’s secure comm frequency is.”

Apophis turned around and walked out the door. He walked down the hall and turned at the corner and walked into the elevator. A few moments latter the doors opened and he walked out and headed towards his quarters.

“ Can’t believe I almost forgot to change.” He walked into the room and a few minutes latter he was completely changed. Again he headed towards the hanger. A few minutes later he came out of the elevator on the level the hanger he wanted to get to was. It was very busy, MS pilots, fighter pilots, mechanics, and crew were all walking around. Apophis walked down the stairs and headed towards his MS. It took him about two minutes before he head reached it. He turned his head upwards looking at it. Another five minutes had passed he hoped that all the small modifications he had made to it would pay off. At first glance, it looks like its stock, but Apophis had maximized the output of all the thrusters, the reactor and had increased the reaction speed of the joints. About a week after he had first gotten there he created a patch for the MS operating system, but this wasn’t a major patch. This patch would allow the pilots to interface with the MS better. This way, they would have less to think about and they could focus on the task at hand.

He was still looking at his MS, totally unaware of the movement around him.
Byakugan

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:02 pm

“Its funny, I have a sister back on the colony, bus most of my relatives are on Mars, or in the Asteroid colonies. It may seem that I alone, but It is not so bad.” Thinking for a second, he realizes something. “Our mobile suits, but I am not a mobile suit pilot, I have always flown Fighters, ever since I moved out here from the Earth when I was a kid, uh He looked at hi badge for a second then quickly returned to the conversation
Reno, so unless there was some sort of misinterpretation on your part, I am sorry to say you are wrong.” he walked out of the elevator slowly Now about tactics, are we going to be doing a sneak attack, or is it going to be victory by sheer suppression of the Mars defense stations?”

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:38 pm

Reno eyed Uchnos and looked at is clipboard agai.

"Terribly soory, I was looking at the fighter pilots list. Now about-"
He was cut off in mid sentance by Sergei's speech. After it ended he looked at Uchnos thinking that htere was a good chance he would never see this man again. But, he did have an air about him, Reno grinned he would see this man again in some plane or another. Reno saluted Uchnos and smiled at him.
"That's your cue, good luck fighter pilot now if you'll excuse me."

Reno turned and walked briskly toward the MS hanger. He entered it and all the commotion stopped, faces stared at him, waiting for orders.

"Listen up, you heard the annoucement get to your suits. DOUBLE TIME!"

As Reno made his way toward the Greymalkin, he saw Apophis at his own MS.

"Apophis, you're on my wing Get on it when we get out there ok?" Without waiting for an answer Reno got into his flight suit and then entered the Greymalkin.Once in side, Reno buckedled the harness that kept him in the pilot's seat and closed the the hatch. The chest of the greymalkin closed with a slam as reno began doin his pre-flight checks. All across the hanger, Reno knew his pilots were doin the same thing. Reno checked his weapons:
2 Beam Sabers .....check

Gatling Gun........check

Shoulder Vulcans......check

Reno leaned back in the pilot's seat and spoke into the comm clearly:
"This is Reno Wolffist, Commander of sqaudron 8 we are a go for launch when ready, i repeat squad 8 is ago for launch."
Renosighed as the other squad leaders checked in this was it.......Show time.

Omikron
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:34 am

A red light flashed above the main screen on the command deck.

"We've entered their sensor ranges. Deploy the first wave of fighters now! Mobile Suit pilots, stand by to launch, ETA thirty minuets!"

Sergei grabbed the arm rest on his seat, squeezing it so tightly that the blood to his fingers wasn't able to circulate.

This is the moment that we've been waiting for for year. Let’s hope these boys of ours can do the job.

OOC: Well Gabe already knows how this type of thing works, but for the new people that may or may not know. Since the assault force is now in the Mars region, all posts dealing with the battle or anyone on the assault force should now be posted in the Mars forum http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=12958#12958

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:39 pm

Nicola had been having doubt over the past month. She was doing fine in her classes, but some of the teachers disapproved of her cold manner, and said that it wasn't proper for this section, maybe she should start training for the reserves. She was debating switching to fighter training. The others said she was perfect for it, she had good reflexes, good aim, and nothing to lose. She knew what that last bit said, it said "No one will miss you when you die." One thing stood in her way. The day her mother had given her the cross, she had promised not to join the military. All this was going through her mind as she walked to the office. The lady at the desk smiled.

And what can I do for you, Cadet Armantio?

I would like to change the focus of my training.

What area would you prefer training for?

I'd like to follow my father.

The woman behind the desk pulled her glasses down a little and studied Nicola for a minute before nodding. She looked through the computer files and found the Armantio files. Flipping through them, she asked, You've had advanced programming courses?

Nicola nodded I majored in programming and physics.

The woman studied her again. It really unnerved Nicola, but she didn't let it show. The woman nodded again. I'll take you out of the law classes and sign you up for the science courses you'll need. She leaned in a little closer. It was said your father was working on something big before he was killed by those terrorists. The woman looked the question. Nicola shook her head. The woman continued gazing at her before suddenly going back to her work. That will be all Cadet?

Without a word, Nicola left. Had they still been alive, her parents would have been both proud and worried. She ducked inside an empty room, where she took out her cross and wondered.
I r equals two minus two sin theta math. :D

I'm a nerd-geek-princess-tomboy.
Wait, that's at least three contradictions and one impossibility.
But it's true.
I didn't say it wasn't!

miyumi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:48 am

Is this section dead?))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:28 pm

OOC: not dead, the conflict just has not reached them yet.
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:53 am

Ahh, Alright.))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!