Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FLying in a flock

FLying in a flock

a part of “FLying in a flock”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

You are part bird, part human, all because of crazy genetic experimentation in a place called "The School". You escaped. You hid away. Now, they have found you, and you are being hunted again.....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “FLying in a flock”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] FLying in a flock

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "FLying in a flock"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] FLying in a flock

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 am

Can I resurve the 2nd in comand?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:06 am

Sure!!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Nice to see you here forensic.

Now.....we just need one more person.......

Hmmmmm, il ask Biz, unless you did already xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Alrighty, I'll get a char up asap. I haven't read the books, but the intro seems to say enough. I'll just ask you if I have any questions.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Well luckily, I didn't take any part of the plot or anything that happened in the books (at least not yet), excluding the escape, which was only vaugly mentioned twice, one of which was a vague flashback of sorts.

I just took the experimentation idea, and the Erasers........and maybe a few parts later, depending on if (I'm more of hoping when) we get that far.....

Maybe......

In the meantime, unless anyone has anyone else to suggest, I'm just going to accept biz and then the Roleplay officially open.......

If anyone does join later.....well, there is always room for more! Unless there isn't of course, I don't like it when things get overcrowded, posts tend to get lost........

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 pm

/me pokes Biz to post please :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:37 am

Agh! I'm sorry! Got caught up in school. I'll try my best to get a post up as soon as possible.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 am

Dont worry, your not the only one that has happened too. I just got out of it though because i have been taking my midterms this week

Also, 88 on my english midterm <3 :D

Hurray

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Haha. Yay! :D

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!