Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mars and her colonies

a topic in Gundam Wing: The Jupiter Chronicles, a part of the RPG forum.

Custom game.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:40 pm

Sacion reached the mess hall looking at the two men, as they told their joke. Sacion heard the two and looked at them for a moment and turned around, heading back to his bunk, feeling a sense of shame in his heart. "Why must they say that. They are no different, they are humans. We all came from the same place. I am an Earthling, born and raised, and what they said is uncalled for, but it is a war, so I cannot let it get to my head."

Sacion reached his bed and sat on it. He pulled out a torn picture of a beautiful woman and a young boy of the age three with writing on it, reading, "Keep this as a reminder. Let it tear your love in half. I want a man to be here with me, not out in war, preparing to die."

Sacion then pulled out another picture, of a man, this also had writing, "Have fun dieing while I fuck your wife!" Sacion's eye's began to water up as a few tears striped his face. "Why, why couldn't she understand I was doing this for her."

Sacion stood up, slamming his right fist into the west wall of his bunker, denting it as the hit was heard all the way to the mess hall.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:53 am

Are we going to post on this again or what?))OOC

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:02 pm

Uchnos smiled, as he placed down the beer, and walked to Saicon’s, him placing his arm on Saicon’s shoulder “What’s up Saicon, you look down, hey Keria! “ he shouted “ A round of Ale for this man, and make it quick!� Uchnos then saw the picture “Ah, I see, A Bro..�

OOC: ((Post in tryranic Ruling...))

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:47 am

Sacion sat there a moment looking at the pictures.. "It was my son and wife..And my wife left me for someone else. I joined the Jupiter Military force just to protect my family. But then I was screwed over. She left me for him." Sacion handed the picture over to Uchnos, both halves. "Read the message. And anyways, I'm not in the Jupiter Military Force anymore. I left it when my heart was torn. But we will still win this war." Sacion grabbed the drink lifting it into the air, chugging it down, still a bit depressed, but he would not give up on his cause to protect them.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:22 pm

Sirge was now engaging the Martian gundams. He was armed with only his beam saber and vulcans. The vulcans were useless against his enemies gundams. He would fly in and make a sweep with the beam saber to cause any damage. The pilots were at a stand off they could not seem to best the other. Sirge's voice came over their comms.

"You to are strong and skilled gundam piolts, but why do you fight?"
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:51 pm

Sacion looked at Uchnos a bit, and got a bad feeling about something."Uchnos,my help is needed at the moment, get me my suit ready and everything, and do it quickly." Sacion then ran around and threw on a set of clothing that would give him his life support and such in his Gundam. He then ran to it, smirking a bit, "It's time to shine." Sacion then waited slowly as his Gundam was being readied.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:01 am

Uchnos nodded, as he walked up to the command station. “Saicon, Good luck, and stay safe� were his last words to Saicon, before he ran upwards into the command area. “Stats report!� was Uchnos’s words to the crew. An ensign piped up and said “We have Saicon’s Gundam, and two Ares class ready for launch, and our sensors seem to indicate that we are nearing the Mars rear lines� Ok� Uchnos responded to the officer “All hands, prepare for battle, and we will win!� Uchnos’ words over the PA started loud cheers as the various NCOs an polios ran to their stations.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:30 pm

Sacion hopped into his Gundam a smirk on his face as he was ready to kill and destroy. "I'm ready for launch." Sacion sat there for a moment as he readied his thrusters and laughed.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!