Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin

King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin

a part of “King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin”, a fictional universe by Seanhiruki.

An Urban Fantasy RP set in Washington DC in the year 2013. This RP follows a group of Supernatural beings and Humans who protect the Country from evil.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: King/Soul: Moonlight Assassin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Yup. At least now we have an answer to America's favorite question, "What's up?" We can reply "Dark skies and storm clouds. XD
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Damn sorry for the EXTREMELY abnormal posts.. I really don't know how to use chat. Everytime I post tere it shows up in the activity and posting sections. How can I prevent that?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:28 pm

You don't, that's what the point of the chat is. :P

This guide should give you a crash course in the chat. It's a tiny bit outdated but it'll tell you the nuts and bolts of the chat. Basically all you'd need to know.

I talked to Sean in the OOC chat today. He said he hadn't even looked at the OOC thread, here, or noticed any of the new posts. Which I guess is understandable, since there's no alert. But yeah. He's around.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Huh. If he didn't check it, he didn't check it. And thanks for the guide Vice.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 am

Just so everyone's aware, up in the "Our Rules" section there's a clause about adult content.

Adult content roleplays must be tagged with "adult" and must follow collaboration guidelines.
Be reminded: Adult content is permitted on RolePlayGateway. It must 1) be tagged appropriately, and 2) be collaboratively written so as not to clutter the story. Sexually explicit (kissing, fondling, etc.) interactions must be concluded immediately in the responding author's post and must be separated by at least 5 posts of other non-adult writing. Help keep RolePlayGateway smut-free by working together with your game's players to meet this requirement.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 am

Sorry. I forgot the 5 post break rule. I'll edit it right now.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 am

No problem. The Moderators keep a close watch for that sort of thing. I can vouch for you, though, since I know you're new and may be a little unfamiliar with our particular set of skills rules, so I just wanted to make you aware of it.

I fear our GM will never re-join us! It's great that you guys are still plunging on ahead, though. :P I might do something else with Shad, who knows.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks. I need to keep a careful watch on that, or I might get kicked out someday. XD
Shame that Sean might not be able to join us.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:16 am

Hah. He'll probably poke back in.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 am

Hey im thinking on joining the roleplay. I will read up on the posts so far, but can someone give me a short idea of what is going on??
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 am

So far, Sean and Rui are planning to get Dagran and Shad as recruits (honestly, I'm not sure about Shad though since he started waiting after Sean found out about Dagran in the place to get recruited), Gracion had just entered her house in fear that her identity has been discovered, Arigatami is returning to King/Soul to report her meeting with Slendy, Ashir is also returning from a fight with vampires, and Asher and Malrin (who are the only characters still posting; everyone else is stuck on the night before since Asher and Malrin are the only ones moving ahead) just fought a demon in the next day.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:17 am

Yeah. I'm one of those stuck characters. Haha.

I still really think we should hold off on posting until we can get in contact with Sean. This is his story, after all, his roleplay. It's awesome that people are being active in it, and participating, but if it's spiraling off out of his control he may feel like even if he did get back it'd be extremely difficult for him to get his roleplay back on the track he intended it to be on, as the GM.

This is also his first roleplay on RolePlayGateway.

But I guess we'll hear from him ..

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Embracing_Anime on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Are you still accepting characters? I was just wondering if this RP is still open. :3
You sing a song only I can hear.

Embracing_Anime
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!