Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: CĂĄc KĂšo BĂłng Đå BáșĄn NĂȘn TrĂĄnh Khi Đáș·t CÆ°á»Łc TáșĄi NhĂ  CĂĄi Hiện » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death defied

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Death defied

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:50 pm

][OOC: Cricket Killer, you owe me.][

Hands on a window pane watching some children laugh and play. They're running in circles with candy canes and French braids. Inspired to question what makes us grown-ups anyway? Let's search for the moment when youth betrayed itself to age. So let the children play inside your heart always and death you will defy, because your youth will never die.

It was as if things within her body had stopped the second her life was ripped brutally away. In a sense, that was what had happened. The moment the bullet careened through her chin, smashing whatever bone and flesh it came into contact with, blood flowed down her chest before pooling down around her feet. It all happened so quickly and so violently, nothing could have saved her. Nothing that is, except advanced technology.

In searching for substance we're clouded by struggle's haze. Remember the meaning of playing out in the rain. We swim in the fountain of youth's timeless maze. If you drink the water your youth will never fade. Never die I won't let go of that youthful soul. Despite body and mind my youth will never die.

Given another chance at life, though she didn’t know why, the blonde feminine figure had spent years in rehabilitation as well as undergoing more tests than any mobile suit known to man. No words were given as hints in regards to who pulled her from the ground, which perplexed her beyond belief. The majority of her internal organs had to be replaced in a massive organ replacement program that resulted in transferring gallons of blood as well as blood marrow and platelets. In addition to the new organs, most of her jaw had to be reconstructed and though it looked nearly flawless, there was a hairline scar that ran from a few inches from her ear down to her chin.

Slender tan fingers wrapped around the collar of a jacket that was left with her anonymously. Finally being released from the medical lab, soft footsteps echoed throughout the tile floor until reaching the outside world. Moving outside it took her a few minutes to realize she was no longer on earth, though she had no real clue as to where she was. Slipping into the jacket, she wondered what the symbol }{G that was upon the back meant and further confusion befuddled her mind as she heard something within the pocket. A signal of some sort seemed to be coming from a device of some sort.

"Now this is odd
"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:48 am

Deciding to ignore the signal for a few moments longer, Faith stepped further away from the building, debating on asking someone where she was. The second her feet were firmly planted upon the ground, two men in lab coats came rushing out. Tilting her head towards the males as they moved in front of her, she wondered just exactly what was going on. First she awoke in a strange place with the majority of her memories wiped from her mind without her approval. The strangeness continued with the realization that she was far away from home in what had to be a new planet or something. Top that with strange men in lab coats trying to keep her from leaving as well as the strange signal, something was definitely off.

"Err
 mind moving? Actually, first, tell me where the hell I am, how I came to be here and why I can’t remember my past, or at least parts of it."

The looks crossing the two male’s faces told her more than words ever could. Unsure what the expression meant exactly, she knew it had to be bad. The three seemed to stare each other down until finally at last, one of the ‘doctors’ cleared his throat to speak. Blondie, the one who remained stoned face, glanced to the other with a lookthat clearly said that if he told, serious consequences would befall him. Blacky, shrugged before attempting to smile comfortingly at Faith.

"Well you see Miss Faith... You suffered traumatic injuries and the only way to save you was to move you here. By here, I mean the L01 colony. You have spent a great deal of time in our care while we basically put you back together. Your memories aren’t gone, you’ve just blocked them out due to the trauma you suffered. I’m sure you’ll get them back eventually." Blacky smiled again before crossing his arms against his chest.

"So
 a colony? That means I’m in space. Odd. Why are you in my way? I’d like to get on with my life. Look up some old people, ya’ know
"

Attempting to move around the two men, her body twisted ever so slightly.

"You aren’t finished with the tests. You cannot leave. Go back inside now or we will be forced to make you." This time blonde boy had the nerve to speak and whatever fake comfort the black haired male had, this dude showed only hatred and coldness.

"No
 I don’t think so."

Grabbing a hold of Blondie’s arm, her long slender digits wrapped around the wrist area in order to shove him forward, towards his partner. Quickly releasing the wrist, Faith grinned before taking off in a quick sprint down the street. Her first bit of action would be to check out the news and then find out where the signal within the mysterious jacket came from as well as locate anyone she could remember from the past.
Last edited by Faithy on Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:14 pm

Despite the number of people walking around the colony as well as their voices bubbling up all over the place, Faith felt alone. After she had ran away from the lab or hospital, whichever it was, something dawned on her. Obviously the scientists knew about her past and by scampering away, the opportunity to learn more was lost. Stopping in front of a huge television screen, the blonde female leaned over a bit to catch her breath. Rising up enough to see what was on the news, a curious brow arched during several heated arguments about elections. It was then she realized just how out of the loop she truly was. In addition to the discussions about the elections, the news casters talked about a few scuffles happening elsewhere. Her gaze shifted from the screen to the growing crowd around her.

"Hmm
 seems like gundams or mobile suits are heavily used up here. Wonder if the same is true down on hearth
"

Pushing a few wavy blonde strands from her baby blue eyes, a sigh slipped from between her lips. Shifting her gaze back up towards the screen, she stared blankly at the face upon it. The man according to the screen was named Sinful Soul and apparently he was the leader of the colonies. Wrinkling up her tanned nose, at the realization that somewhere deep down she knew him. How and from where were totally different questions. Finally deciding that in order to gain the memories that was stolen from her; she would need to venture back to the lab. Shaking her head a bit as her body turned away from the constant noise, Faith began walking back towards the area she had so quickly left. Following the exact same path she took during her escape, it wasn’t long before the large looming grey building appeared before her.

"Well, time to get what I want. For some reason, this feels so right
"

Instead of walking through the main doors, Faith headed around the building in order to find a separate entry. Stopping in front of a well hidden door, it was the glint coming from the silver door handle that had caught her eye. Smirking as she quickly moved over to the door, her hand reached out to test the handle. Finding it locked, which was what she assumed, the slender female knelt down to the ground. Ripping open the control panel, her fingers deftly connected a few wires in order to unlock the locked thing. A grin slid across her face for a second before fading away. After opening the door, she glanced both ways to ensure it was clear before moving down the empty off-white corridor. Unsure of where to go, she decided that it would be wise to find a temporary hostage. Glancing into each doorway as she passed, it became apparent they were in a meeting or something like that. Shaking her head, eyes shifted towards a doorway as doors slid open. Finally! Rushing into the room, Faith grabbed hold of the single brown haired male occupant. Ignoring his startled cries, strong arms shoved him back against the wall, tables knocking over in the process.

"Listen here!! I want the records of who I was before I came here and I want them now!!!"

Wrapping her arm around his, Faith forced him away from the wall. His sputtering around stuttering proved that she had scared the hell out of him, which was a good thing. Allowing him to lead her towards the records department, Faith kept a sharp eye for any traps that might have been set. Her fingers dug harshly into the flesh of his upper arm in order to keep him from bolting. Once the two stepped into the department, a quick glance ensured that no other occupied the enclosed space, she let go of his arm. Automatically or perhaps with intelligence, he moved towards the B’s. Standing guard at the door, she watched him cautiously, her breath becoming caught in her throat. It wasn’t until the packet of papers were placed in her hands, did she finally relax. Slamming her fist hard into his throat, she moved back as he dropped to the ground. Turning around, she exited the exact same way she entered. A white lab coat caught her eye and with a startled yelp, her quick walking turned into a full-fledge run. The pace didn’t stop until she was far away from the lab and only when she knew she wasn’t being followed did she slow down. Stopping at a park bench, her slender form slid down onto the firm surface. Flipping through the papers, a deep sigh crossed her lips as she attempted to figure out the different meanings of words. While in deep concentration, the commlink she found inside her jacket pocket went off again, this being the fifteenth time or so.

"Damn it, why does that stupid thing keep going off
 I don’t even understand
 Maybe it’s time to answer it
 once and for all."

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:40 pm

Standing in the cold empty hanger the man looks down at the small device in his hand. It hand once been used for something completely different. At one point in his past when he had known the girl he was trying to connect through now. And he also remembered what he had used this device for against her, it had been an device to protect his creations when she had stolen them. Then when he had heard of her near death situation. He decided to change it and make a second, as if knowing she would return from her so called "Death".

Come on you stupid girl! answer! I know your awake!... Grahh! probably being stubborn again

Dropping the now communicator into his pocket he marched toward the space station and booked a ride to L1. Knowing that when the girl woke up she would want answers. And a lot of them. She had always been thirsty for answers, and she didn't care how she got them particularly, he hoped she just hadn't created TOO much of a disturbance or had killed anyone yet in search of them. He knew she would get through the building easily. It was built with a flaw, She had been able to infiltrate his Hangers just as easily. The man supposed she had cracked through it as easily as she had once done in his hanger full of MS and Gundams before they were destroyed and he was left with the small amount of money he had come to live with.

I wonder if that young gir... no i believe shes a young lady now, i wonder if she will remember me. After all she should. As long as she doesn't resist me or what i have to tell her...

The man entered the Space station and booked a flight to L1, all the while the attendants stared at him. It was common knowledge that not many people wanted to leave their homes right now. There was a war on. Leaving and taking the chances of dieing due to cross fire or security checks was the way it was during these wars. The mans blue eyes searched the faces of the people around them. Some afraid, some innocent, and some battle weary as if they had only known war. Deciding to try again the Man pulled out the communicator and set it off. Waiting, hoping that this time he would get through. Hearing a small beep the man smiled.

Who are you and why do you keep calling me?The girl answered with a tint of annoyance in her voice

Ahh, how it is good to hear your voice again Faith. Seems you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I know your looking for answers right now. And i have some of them. Unfortunately i really do not have time to tell them to you right now. But if you wait patiently I will be seeing you soon to talk to you. The man answer as smoothly as if he was reading her mind

So your with this }{ G? The girl asks

No, but they probably have a lot do have a lot to do with your rebirth. I just know you and had a friend keep an eye on you. Now if you mind young one. I have a shuttle to catch. I will be there soon. I will contact you once I'm on the colony! The man stated, leaving no brook for argument

The man smiled. He was glad she had lived, even after all the trouble she had caused. Sitting in his seat, the man sighed slightly. Another adventure, and he was starting to get to old for it now. He had grey hairs poking through his red hair. No doubt given to him by a certain blonde young lady many years ago. Closing his eyes, the man fell into a fast sleep as the shuttle lifted off, not caring of the risks he was taking.

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversationalist Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:05 pm

][Continued here I meant to put that previously, but forgot. See my PM, Riccles. =P][

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:12 pm

][OOC: Continued from here

”Ahh, Faith, impatient as always. And still straight to the point. But you said park near the fountain and the playground? I passed through there recently. I must really be getting old if I failed to notice you! Anyways I will be there in a few moments
”

The voice drifted up from the commlink resting within her lap. Sighing heavily, she stared down at the piece of equipment with utter detest. It bothered her that as she was meeting someone she couldn’t remember, but obviously knew her. It annoyed her that she had to wait forever and a day just to talk to him. Shoving it into her pocket, she gazed around until spotting a male figure speaking to her little companion. Sliding to her feet, she crossed both arms against her chest, staring at the two.

”Faith. It’s been to long, but I guess this isn’t the time for me to be caught up in memories. I should explain. Yes your name is Faith, and yes
 in all rights
 You should be dead... and you might want this back.”

Unable to help herself, Faith rolled her eyes. She knew her first name was Faith and she already knew she was supposed to be dead. He wasn’t telling her anything she didn’t already know and if he didn’t start giving her some information that would be helpful she was going to hurt him, painfully. Staring down at his hand, she wondered just what he meant about her wanting something back. What on earth could he have that she would want? The man answered her question, sort of without any words. In his hand was a dagger, apparently her dagger though she couldn’t recall that bit of information.

"Err
?"

”After all, it is yours. You did throw that at me last time we talked. Even if you don't remember it.”

Shrugging, Faith took the dagger from him, her eyes gazing at the metal in awe. She wished it would help her remember, but alas, her luck must have run out already. Flipping it around her fingers a couple of times before shrugging, she wondered where the hell to put it. Deciding to slide it beneath her jacket, she turned at an angle to keep an eye on the little girl, the jacket, and the strange male.

"Well, you’ve pretty much told me squat. You want to tell me just who I was before I died. Do I have any family? Why didn’t’ anyone come get me
? Why was I even killed? Who are you really? Where am I supposed to
"

Stopping in mid-sentence, Faith slid her hands up to her head, letting a soft groan flitter from her lips. Without really realizing it, she dropped down towards her knees, the groan becoming slightly louder. Leaning forward, her eyes closed tightly as images flashed in her mind. Figuring they were from her past, she tried to focus in on them in hopes of finding something out about herself. The only problem was the memories were too distorted and went by far too quickly. Cursing silently, the amnesic blonde pressed her hands against the ground, willing her memories to come back. A tiny hand touched her cheek, causing her to glance up startled. The little girl that had given her the flower was standing beside her, as if to give her strength.

"Concentrate
 I know you’re in there somewhere
"

The little girl smiled widely, nodding her head. Nodding back towards the girl, she closed her eyes tightly in deep concentration. Putting every inch of herself into the search of, herself, Faith found herself watching a silent movie, or at least parts of a silent movie. At first nothing that she was seeing made sense but slowly bit by bit, she sifted through the events that shaped her life. Huge parts of it were still blank, but she at least had enough to know the basis of who she was. Sliding her hand to the little girl’s, Faith smiled softly as she held onto it a few moments before standing up.

"Thanks kiddo, looks like I owe ya’ again. Hnn
 as for you
"

Faith turned towards Heero, a smirk crossing her face. The glint she used to have in her eyes had returned and with a few steps, she moved so that she was directly in front of ‘em. Tilting her head a little she studied his features, noting how much older he was since she last recalled seeing him so many years ago. Shrugging more to herself than anyone else, Faith flipped her blonde hair behind her shoulders.

"What now? I don’t remember everything, but I remember some
"

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:57 am

[OOC: Now that Riccles is lost somewhere between two posts i shall my a valiant attempt to salvage my horrible roleplaying and get revenge on you for making me jump around all over the place!!! ]

"What now? I don’t remember everything, but I remember some
"

The man smiled lightly at the actions between the young girl and the blond in front of him now, and his smile had only grown as she had placed herself in front of him and had spoken those words

What now you ask? Now you remember. Some things are best to be learned on their own. I can only help you in that trail to regain the memories

Instantly, before he had even said the words he knew she would be pissed. And he was right. He emitted a small chuckle at the annoyed on her face

If it were not for the age that you have gained, you would look just like when you did from when I knew you the best. As for some of your questions young one, I do not know why people were out to kill you. I had already retired and was trying to live a quiet life. Nobody wanted to inform me in fear they might be next. And I can let you in on a little from your very far past. You used to take joy in breakin into my compound and stealing or destroying equipment of various sorts.

Turn part away from her, he only partially was aware of her but was more interested on the rest of the surroundings. Turning his head back toward her he looked at her again.

I see you do not remember much about your weapon or weapons in general. Maybe not even your fighting style. There was a reason you were always in trouble. It was because you caused problems because you were a good fighter, which also had a certain amount of stubbornness. If I had to guess I want to say that during the attempt to kill you, the real issue is that you pushed the attack until you had nothing left and that’s when you fell instead of using your head and trying to get help.

Smirking slightly as he remembered back to a familiar battle, he turned fully toward the blonde.

I could help you relearn how to fight if you wish. This world is going to explode again. Like it does and will forever, you might want to learn how to protect yourself again. Anyways, I have to go now. I have dawdled to long. You know how to contact me.

With that the man spun around and swiftly walked from the park and reentered the maze work of alleys as he made his way back to where his larger weapons were kept.

[OOC: @.@ this is getting hard on my poor under-rested brain. or whats left of it @.@ ]

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversationalist Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:24 pm

][OOC: See my PM.][

"What now you ask? Now you remember. Some things are best to be learned on their own. I can only help you in that trail to regain the memories."

The male in front of her was smiling for some odd reason and it was slightly unnerving. Her gaze shifted so that she was partially paying attention to the male but mostly watching the little girl and her father again. The two had reunited and made their way towards the monkey bars. Grinning she watched as the little girl attempted to make her way from bar to bar without the assistance of her father. She was so stubborn
 Wait, what did he say? She would have to remember stuff on her own because it was for the best?! Slowly her gaze fully turned towards the male in front of her.

"If it were not for the age that you have gained, you would look just like when you did from when I knew you the best. As for some of your questions young one, I do not know why people were out to kill you. I had already retired and was trying to live a quiet life. Nobody wanted to inform me in fear they might be next. And I can let you in on a little from your very far past. You used to take joy in breakin into my compound and stealing or destroying equipment of various sorts."

Arching a slight brow, she allowed a slight snicker to bubble from her mouth. She couldn’t remember stealing anything but, she figured it was true. People wanted to kill her
 that part disturbed her. Gazing at the little girl again as he turned partly away from her, Faith wondered if just by talking to the little angel, she had put her life in danger. Surely not
 it had to be more complicated than that. Feeling his gaze upon her once again, Faith turned back to face him again.

"I see you do not remember much about your weapon or weapons in general. Maybe not even your fighting style. There was a reason you were always in trouble. It was because you caused problems because you were a good fighter, which also had a certain amount of stubbornness. If I had to guess I want to say that during the attempt to kill you, the real issue is that you pushed the attack until you had nothing left and that’s when you fell instead of using your head and trying to get help. I could help you relearn how to fight if you wish. This world is going to explode again. Like it does and will forever, you might want to learn how to protect yourself again. Anyways, I have to go now. I have dawdled to long. You know how to contact me."

With that he walked away from her, heading the way he came without another word. Frowning a little she felt the happy glow that had slowly appeared disappear leaving her with a deep pending doom feeling. She didn’t want to be alone with her lack of memories but apparently he didn’t care. Moving over to grab her jacket, dagger, and file, she waved goodbye to the little girl before running after the male, her feet pressing against the ground with a soft, barely noticeable sound. Minutes later, she found the male that had left her alone and reaching out a single hand, she grabbed a hold of his arm.

"WAIT!! I don’t want to be alone anymore!! Please
 I need help to find a man named Sinful."

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:53 pm

The arm dropped back down towards Faith’s side just as quickly as it had risen to stop the man. Eyes widened for a brief second before closing to block out everything she was thinking. Shaking her head in order to let ‘em know she wasn’t having an episode, Faith opened her eyes once more. Words bounced around in her head as she attempted to think of the right way to say what she was thinking.

Forgive me for all the pain I have caused you in my past. Tell any that know me that I am sorry for any inconvenience I created. I miss them all and wish I could say this in person but
 something calls to me.

The words never came for in a matter of seconds, Faith found herself staring at nothing but flashes of light that quickly turned into swirling vortex. Squinting at the brightness of it, she reached out a hand to steady herself against a building. The hand never reached the wall however
 for the building, street and everything she had know to be there, had disappeared. Fear swept across her body, causing the adrenalin within to pump at an unnaturally quick pace. Sweat had already begun to bead across her skin while her mouth became unquenchably dry.

No wait
! What’s happening
?!

Back in the lab, the doctors that she had confronted were standing over an unconscious blonde haired female whose REM was off the grid, as well as all of her other vital functions. Taking note of the development, it was a quiet realization that this was the first time this had happened to her. Since the moment she had been taken to the lab, her dying form had remained much like a vegetable in a comatose state. Though the doctors assumed she wouldn’t awaken, they decided to keep her around in order to test her just in case one day she did open her baby blues.

][OOC: Well, it’s been real but I need to focus on my messed up life for now.. I’ll check in from time to time.][

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:43 pm

Eight months had passed since Faith’s REM went off the grid. However, the hopeful doctors soon learned that it was a fluke and their exotic patient remained comatose. Nothing they did seemed to change her status and after having a massive meeting, the lab workers were told that it was time to cut her lifeline. Even though they knew she would die the moment that happened, it was just too costly to keep the warrior alive. So, with a heavy heart the group that had been with her since day one, prepared to say her last goodbyes. The task was harder than expected for one reason or another, the fools had fallen fond of the blonde haired female. Finally the black haired man, Dr. Ray spoke, quelling the silence..

”This seems wrong in so many ways. If only there was a way we could keep her lifeline going while trying to find a way to wake her up.”

Each man nodded except the third that seemed to be in deep thought. It wasn’t until Dr. Leonard cleared his throat that Dr. Samson who also had black hair snapped back into reality. Silence once again ebbed throughout the room until it seemed unbearable. Without a word, Samson stepped over to the master plug that controlled everything she was still on. Letting out an anguish whine, he yanked it out of the outlet. Each man watched as the machines beeped in protest until they died, one by one. It was like they were killing one of their own family members, a crime that could never be forgiven. The once tanned face became a translucent ivory shade, the only color being the blue around her lips. Other that the light air blowing from the vent, only soft sniffling sounds could be heard coming from the distinguished doctors.

”I can’t believe after all this time, the executives are making us axe her. It has to be higher up than them. Perhaps someone found out she was here, an enemy or something. A girl like her had to have a lot of people rather pissed off at her. Then again
 I would think she would have a lot of friends. Oh well, perhaps she’ll be happier where she’s going.

Leonard and Ray stared at Dr. Samson, in agreement. None of them were looking at Faith because it hurt too much to see such a flower slowly wilting away. The blonde hair blew slightly in the air conditioning air and even as she remained still, a rosy shade began to appear upon her cheeks. As the seconds ticked on, more color filled her face, causing the blue to totally disappear. The tips of her fingers began to flex ever so slightly, but it too went unnoted. It was as if they were in lalaland and she was in a crystal coated box. It wasn’t until she gasped for a breath, coughing harshly did they look down at her. Baby blues snapped open the moment her breathing stabilized though her vision was extremely blurred. When she realized she couldn’t move her hands or her legs, a startled cry bubbled out of her mouth. Dr. Leonard stared in shock not just at Faith but at the straps that still held her down. The question immediately popped in all of their heads. Should they let her go?

”She’s awake! We should run the tests on her now. There’s no WAY she should have woken up! Not after her lifeline had been taken away!”

Dr. Leonard rubbed his hands together eagerly after finally speaking his mind. The other two were obviously unsure, but since he was the senior of the group, they quickly agreed. If they expected Faith to be deaf, they were sadly mistaken. Upon hearing that, the caged warrior let out a raging scream and flexed against the shackles. She wasn’t going to be treated like this, especially not by people wearing lab coats. If they were doctors then they were about to get a surprise. She despised doctors immensely especially those that tried to do something against her will. Straining against the bands, she could feel them slowly giving way. The men however snapped into action and ran in separate ways to prepare the machines and get sedatives. It was now or never. While she began to pull against the bonds again, they suddenly unlocked and released her appendages. Blinking in shock, the young female stared at Dr. Ray. Why he was helping her didn’t make sense, but she wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

”Go now, you don’t deserve to have this done to you. You’ve been through enough. I’ll take care of them.”

Faith nodded her thanks and with his help, climbed off the bed she had been on forever. It took her a couple of minutes to begin walking again, but she was a rapid learner. By the time the two men realized what was happening, she had taken off out of the room and down the hallway. Realizing she couldn’t run out of the hospital in a gown, she looked for the personal items room. Jaunting quickly into the room, she searched for her attire. It didn’t take but a couple of minutes until she located her box. Stripping out of her gown, the stiff chick climbed into a red wife-beater tank, black hip-hugging jeans, black boots, and her miscellaneous accessories. Glancing in a full body mirror, she was glad to see the only visible scar she had was a hairline scar that ran a few inches from her ear down to her chin. Shaking her head slightly, she eased herself out of the room in order to actually leave the facility.

”Now to get the hell out of here
”

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!