Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

World of Wars

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

World of Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:51 am

World of Wars OOC This is not a ripoff of WoW! although it is slightly based on it.:P

World:Jarouse Area:Valley of the god-battles

Standing on a half-mountain,strewn apart by the battle of the gods, was Riaon Sharlash who was looking down on two armies, he was captain of the army of red. The two armies clash, awaiting there captains arrival as the sun slowly sets, this is the best time for him to strike. When the orb of light in the sky set. The time finally came, the time most suited for him to strike. He readied himself to jump as he took the two mighty weapons from his back. He leapt from the top of the half-mountain overlooking the battle and rapidly descended. He extended his weapons as the mighty wings they were modeled after and flapped them, slowing his descent as he landed in the middle of the opposing army. He left a small crater in the ground as he started slashing at the enemies that eagerly confronted him. Rocks, covered with fire came down from the sky as the enemies strongest spell-casters chanted their spells. Riaon knew he had to take the casters out before attacking any more infantry. As fast as he could in his bulky armor he dodged each meteor by an inch, as he approached the casters he could hear a cracking, like wood being splintered by a roaring fire. He turned and the rocks took shape into 2 giant beasts, their body consisting of rock, fire, and magic which held the mighty beasts together. They struck at him and sent some of their own men flying throughout the battlefield, their blows strong enough to shake the entire battlefield. He dodged the blows by pure luck, these things may have had immense power but they were devilishly slow creatures. He stood as he readied his weapons to attack, the monstrosities attacked his posision again, throwing more of their own men throughout the air. He dodged the attack and stuck at the feet of the monsters. They were unaffected by his attack and struck at him again. These beasts were invicible in the eyes of any other man on that day, but Riaon knew without a doubt that they had a weakness. He looked over at the spellcasters who seemed to have a barrier protecting them and looked back at the behemoths, just in time to didge the next attack. He looked over at the crater they had made and examined the men fkying through the air once again. He had a plan to take these behemoths out. He charged at the spellcasters' shield and launched himself into the air, he used his weapon to keep himself atop the shield which grew a bright white. The beasts stuck at him again, and he didged their attacks once more. Their attack had broken through the shield to the spellcasters crushing every bone in their bodies. The monsters fire flickered down as the rocks and fire spread throughout the enemies, crushing a big force of them. His army had advanced and the commanding captain of the army grouped up with him. "Good job boy!" The old man said with a grin. "Although I am sorry to tell you that you need to stay at the front of the lines." Riaon seemed to be enraged and grabbed his captain by the shoulders "So you just want me to be fodder for the enemy! What are you to command me to do such a thing!? " He shouted above the noise of war. He patted his captain on the shoulders "The answer is a good captain to worry about your men in such a fashion. I shall take to the front lines as you command." On that note he headed to the front line. Hours later he had cut his way to the enemy's commanding Captain and had a long fight between himself, and about 5 dozen of the enemies men. He disguised his weariness well as he stood with his right blade to their captain's throat "You may have been an enemy, but I wish you a good life in the netherplains." Riaon said as he raised his wepaon into the air "For that I thank you." The captain said as he prepared to be slain. A purple light appeared under Riaon and he disappeared. The captain looked up and called his men off, for the battle was over. Riaons army captured the enemies and revived the slain. For althohugh they were a powerful kingdom, they were a just one.

World:Rasolaia Location in building: Main Hall of the Royal Family :Location:The jarean kingdom

A man, a Woman, a child, and an old man stand in the main hall as the old man chants a spell. A roar echoes through, than an evil laugh followed by one of the same pattern but of happiness and joy, a growl, and a threat. A Man appears in the purple light with an angry look in his eyes. His weapons shaped as wings. "Why have you summoned me from my realm as I prepare to end a war!" His voice roars through the halls. The little boy is frightened and tears run down his face. Riaon spots this and his body splits into two parts: His anger and his care. His care, dressed in his normal clothing, goes over to comfort the boy, and the anger confronts the old man "I was close to winning a war!" He growled at the old man. The Man interveaned "It is not his fault!" His voice echoed throughout the hall "We were the ones who wanted to see if the stories were true!" "Stories?" Riaon paused for a minute. "I am no more than a story in your world!?" He growled as he merged back with his caring side. He left the boy to his mother and walked to the man "It seems your royalty and that you were expecting me! So point me to my room and I shall try to come to means with this." The man walked out of the room and Riaon followed him to his room. "Be grateful." the man said "In the stories you died before you kill the captain." On that note the man sllammed the door and left Riaon to his room. He took off his armor and sat in his normal clothing. He was sweating heavily from the battle that just occured and he put himself under the covers, and fell into a deep sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!