Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Orange Juice

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Orange Juice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:33 pm

I know I know, You all think I may be a bit immature for...these types of things. But because all of ya's are my new friends, i decided to share some things with you. I wrote a small story (More like a fan-fiction) about a boy named Leon, that gets sucked into the video game world...Final Fantasy Seven and Metal Gear Solid 3 are both involved, so I suggest playing them before reading this. -Oo-Ra, Digit.
Attachments
Orange_Juice.wps
(103.5 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digit_masperia
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: Orange Juice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:57 pm

I haven't seen you around in a really long time... but I did like this story when I read it. Could use a bit of work, maybe, but it is quite entertaining.

Let's highlight it so that others can give their opinions. *contemplates moving it to the writing forum where it belongs as well*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Orange Juice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:42 am

I'm new hear and i read it I think it was prety good I like wrighting just for the fun of it too so it was good to me 8)
Out of our minds...Craaazy ass times...not only my best friends my partners in crime!"

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!